Deadline: Open until filled.
Holden Forests & Gardens is recruiting an Annual Fund Manager who will be responsible for the annual campaign for both campuses, developing and meeting the annual contributed revenue goals for individual gifts through direct mail, online and personal cultivation of our membership base as well as our mid-level donors. This is a newly created position which will be working at both locations but home based at the Garden.
• Plan, coordinate and manage all aspects of the individual annual fund campaigns for both campuses including setting revenue goals.
• Provide organization, production and maintenance of annual campaign materials and data to marketing for the creation of the materials; mail house for execution of these campaigns; and to our emarketing provider for online solicitations.
• Design and implement annual calendar that includes short and long term plans for Annual Fund solicitations
• Identify, cultivate and solicit new donors for the Annual Fund focused primarily on donors up to $2499
• Manage, plan and execute all Advancement-related donor events, including all member and donor events at both campuses
• Prepare regular reports for senior staff on status updates and analysis of annual fund campaigns
• Assist in membership processing and data processing as needed at both campuses
• Provide support for member and donor events
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum of three years development experience including annual campaigns and/or special event planning
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills
• Experience with fundraising software and MS Office
• Solid writing and presentation ability
• Raiser’s Edge experience preferred
• Must be flexible regarding work schedule – some evenings and weekends required
• Must pass criminal background and drug checks; driving record in good standing
Review of applications with begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Qualified applicants should submit a résumé with salary requirements online to: