Bringing engaged member groups together to share programming opportunities in a live learning situation.
The Alliance for Community Trees, along with the U.S. Forest Service, is offering a select number of smaller ACT member groups an opportunity to engage with larger member groups and learn from them by traveling to their location for a site visit.
- Apply by January 12, 2018
- Develop an agenda for your visit
- Establish learning goals
- Create a poster for presentation at the 2018 Alliance for Community Trees Day
- Attend the 2018 Alliance for Community Trees Day in Irvine, California
- Must be a current ACT member
- Smaller Member Groups = budgets of $374,999 or less
- Larger Member Groups = budgets greater than $375,000
- $3,000.00 per mentorship visit, split between host and traveling ACT organizations
- Covers airfare, lodging, salary and 2018 Alliance for Community Trees Day registration for traveling member group, and salaries for the host organization
Questions? Contact Mary at email@example.com or Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines and application are available here, or on InterACT.
Deadline to apply is January 12, 2018.