Deadline: Open until filled.
Holden Forests & Gardens is recruiting for a Donor Relations Specialist in our advancement department. The Donor Relations Specialist is part of the team responsible for raising funds from individuals, corporations, and foundations to support the ongoing work of Holden Forests & Gardens.
- Reports to Director Annual Fund & Giving
- Works with Advancement team
- Works with Volunteers
- The Holden Arboretum – Kirtland, Ohio – less than 30 miles east of Cleveland. Encompassing more than 3,600 acres of cultivated gardens, woody plant collections and natural forested areas
- Cleveland Botanical Garden located in the heart of Cleveland’s cultural, health, and education district, 10 minutes east of downtown Cleveland.
- Holden Forests and Gardens is 12th largest public garden in the U.S. It is comprised of two campuses, Cleveland Botanical Garden and Holden Arboretum.
- Provide customer service to current members and guests
- Data entry
- Track and acknowledge membership and gifts including the printing and mailing of membership cards
- Perform other administration duties
- The ideal candidate will have 1 year of office experience
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Basic data entry (knowledge of Raiser’s Edge preferred)
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Must pass a criminal background check and substance test
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record required to be covered on
- Holden Forests & Garden’s vehicle insurance policy
- Typical work week is Monday – Friday with some weekend and evening hours required Full Time – 40 hours per week (occasional overtime required)
- Hourly, non-exempt
- Position will work between both locations but will be centered at the Arboretum location.
- Wage: Negotiable